Nissan Model Information Menu
What is it like driving a Nissan? There's many ways desirable ways to describe the feeling, but we'll pin down a few for you!
Nissan models are:
- Designed with elite-level Japanese engineering.
- Versatile, as our crossovers and SUVs include the award-winning Rogue, Pathfinder and Murano, among others.
- Fun, with cars like the Versa compact and the Altima sedan offering top-flight fuel economy and handling.
- Safe, as our Sentra compact, Altima midsize sedan, Maxima premium sedan, Rogue crossover, Murano SUV and Pathfinder SUV all share the honor of being named IIHS Top Safety Picks for the 2017 model year.
- Filled with value, as the Versa was a Kelley Blue Book 5-Year Cost-to-Own winner for 2016, and many models have nice starting price points, including the best-selling Nissan Rogue crossover, which can be yours starting for an affordable price compared to the competition.
In this menu page we have provided a quick look at all major Nissan models you can find on the lot, with links to related research pages included. Click on the image to see our available inventory, and follow the links to see specs and features - you can also set up a test drive for the model of your choice!
Nissan Versa (and Versa Note)
The subcompacts of the Nissan line, the Versa and Versa Note hatchback are ideal for drivers who enjoy nearly 40 mpg and graceful handling.
A great compact with plenty of technology and safety features, the Sentra compact is one affordable, fuel-friendly vehicle.2017 Nissan Sentra
Nissan's long-time midsize sedan has the sporty elegance of a touring model, and the adaptability of a fine sedan with nearly 300 HP in top trims.2017 Nissan Altima
Victoria Beckham isn't as posh as this large sedan with all the creature comforts you could need, with available Alcantara leather trim, plus room and power aplenty.2017 Nissan Maxima
The Rogue has become the hottest ticket in the Nissan stable, and it's easy to see why, with 70 cubic feet for cargo, great fuel economy, and the nimble dexterity of a sedan.2017 Nissan Rogue
One of the annual leaders in awards in the midsize SUV category, the Murano has SUV-like cargo room, the ability to tow nearly a ton, and fashionable design.2017 Nissan Murano
The Pathfinder is more than 30 years old and just hitting its stride, with a revamped powertrain, towing might, and an interior that will make the largest of groups comfortable.2017 Nissan Pathfinder
The large SUV offering from Nissan, the Armada can fit a small fleet inside of it with all its cargo room; in addition, its V8 engine and available entertainment (including a DVD player) are a dream.2017 Nissan Armada
The award-winning and economical midsize pickup, with the ability to tow three-plus tons and save you money on gas.
Aptly named, the Titan is a truck that can tow upwards of 12,000 pounds in certain cab configurations, and is available in diesel and gas models.2017 Nissan Titan
Find your next adventure with Nissan's minivan, the Quest. Take a seat and relax for a short trip to town or a road trip with the family.
The all-electric Nissan car, the LEAF offers a very eco-friendly and fuel-efficient ride, and with all the amenities you would expect from Nissan.
Make ways for the shark of the sports car world - "Jaws," as the 370Z is affectionately known, will tear up the streets but also provide a comfy ride for the daily commute.
"Godzilla" is appropriately nicknamed, because the GT-R sports car has more than 500 HP, an engine that will make you weep with joy, and the drift ability to make Vin Diesel blush.