Nissan Award Winners: Altima, Pathfinder, Rogue, Titan and More
It's been a banner year for new Nissans, with everything from our cars to our SUVs and trucks garnering awards and praise from several sources: Everyone from AutoPacific to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, and everyone in between! We'll list some of the popular Nissan models in a table with their awards, and also fill you in elsewhere on this page with awards or recognition given to other recent Nissan models, and provide links to research many of these models!
In related news, the Nissan "Year of the Truck and SUV" campaign has paid nice dividends, with improved sales and recognition for the Titan truck, and SUVs like the Armada, Pathfinder and Rogue! Besides the awards we've listed in the table, here’s some more recognition Nissan models have received in recent months:
- 2017 GT-R (Sports Car): ALG Residual Value Award - Top Premium Sports Car; Autobytel "Buyer's Choice" award - Best Coupe.
- 2017 Maxima (Large Sedan): Kelley Blue Book KBB.com "Best Resale Value" award.
- 2017 Murano (Midsize SUV): U.S. News & World Report: "Best 2-Row SUV for the Money"; J.D. Power APEAL Study - Highest ranked in Midsize SUV class.
- 2017 Pathfinder (Midsize SUV): Kelley Blue Book KBB.com "12 Best Family Cars of 2017" list.
- 2017 Versa Note (Subcompact Hatchback): Autobytel "Buyer's Choice" award - Best Hatchback.
|2017 Rogue||2017 Armada||2017 Titan||2017 Altima|
|Small SUV||Full-Size SUV||Pickup Truck||Midsize Sedan|
|Consumer Guide "Automotive Best Buy" award||Popular Mechanics "SUV of the Year"||Truck Trend "Pickup Truck of the Year"||J.D. Power 2017 APEAL Study - highest ranked in Midsize Car class|
|Cars.com "Family Car of the Year"||NEMPA (New England Motor Press Association) "Best in Class Large SUV"||North American Truck of the Year Finalist||Strategic Vision "Total Quality Impact" (TQI) winner - Midsize Car|
|National Association of Minority Automotive Dealers: "Volume Growth Leader"||Actve Lifestyle Vehicle award - "Luxury Family" category||Active Lifestyle Vehicle award - "Extreme Off-Road" category||NHTSA 5-Star Overall Safety Rating|
Find an Award-Winning Nissan Model in Chesterton, Indiana!
Besides the recognition we've listed above, here's some awards where Nissan absolutely cleaned up, and filled up the trophy shelf with some high praise:
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety - IIHS Top Safety Picks: 2017 Sentra, 2017 Altima, 2017 Maxima, 2017 Murano, 2017 Rogue, 2017 Pathfinder.
- AutoPacific Vehicle Satisfaction Awards (VSA): Industry-leading five "Best in Class" vehicles: 2017 Maxima (Luxury Mid-Size Car), 2017 Rogue (Mid-Size Crossover SUV), 2017 Murano (Premium Mid-Size Crossover SUV), 2017 Versa (Economy Car) and 2017 Titan (Light Duty Pickup).
- Vincentric's "Best Fleet Value in America" Awards: An industry-leading seven models with awards for Best Fleet Value, in these classes: Nissan Versa S Plus (Subcompact); Nissan Versa Note S Plus (Subcompact Hatchback); Nissan Altima S 2.5L (Mid-Size); Nissan Leaf S (Electric/Plug-In Hybrid); Nissan NV200 S (Small Commercial Cargo Van); Nissan NV1500 S (Full-Size ½-Ton Cargo Van); Nissan NV3500 S (Full-Size 1-Ton Passenger Van).
- As a brand, Nissan has also recently been named "Best Environmental Performance Brand" by Automotive Science Group; 2017 Energy Star Partner of the Year; and 2016 Nielsen Automotive "Spanish Advertiser of the Year."
At Nissan of Chesterton Nissan we carry a nice variety of Nissan vehicles, including the Altima and Maxima sedans, the Armada and Rogue SUVs, and the Titan truck, and we're located at 220 Verplank Road in Chesterton IN, near Portage and Michigan City and we also serve the La Porte, Valparaiso and Hobart areas, among other cities. For more information regarding the latest Nissan releases or to set up a test drive please visit us on the lot, check our inventory online or call us at (855) 902-6395.