2017 Nissan SUVs & Trucks: Rogue vs. Pathfinder vs. Armada vs. Frontier vs. Titan
We're experiencing an SUV and truck renaissance with Nissan vehicles, and there are so many highlights to mention for our models on the lot! Whether you prefer a versatile crossover like the 2017 Rogue, an earth-moving SUV like the 2017 Armada, or a heavy-duty truck like the 2017 Titan, there's something for every driving need.
We have provided a table with a comparison of the specs of five larger Nissan vehicles, including the 2017 Pathfinder midsize SUV and the 2017 Frontier midsize truck, and we also will cover some additional benefits of these vehicles!
MPG (City, Highway)
|Cargo Room||Towing (Pounds)|
|2017 Rogue (small SUV)||170||26, 33||70 cubic feet in back||1,000|
|2017 Pathfinder (midsize SUV)||284||
|79.8 cubic feet in back||6,000|
|2017 Armada (SUV)||390||14, 19||95.4 cubic feet in back||8,500|
|2017 Frontier (midsize truck)||152 to 261||19, 23||59.5 to 73.3-inch bed length||6,710|
|2017 Titan (truck)||390||15, 21||67-inch bed length||9,740|
Find a Rugged, Versatile Nissan Vehicle in the La Porte, Portage and Chesterton IN Area
There's a good reason to buy any of these Nissan vehicles! Here's a few of the benefits of each:
- 2017 Rogue: This is a nimble crossover with plenty of cargo room (70 cubic feet) but with the fuel economy of a sedan at 26 mpg city, 33 mpg highway. Also an IIHS Top Safety Pick.
- 2017 Pathfinder: A midsize SUV with off-road capabilities, plus improved power in the engine and in towing from 2016 with a robust 6,000-pound towing limit and an upgrade to 284 HP. Also an IIHS Top Safety Pick.
- 2017 Armada: The revamped full-size SUV from Nissan is winning awards left and right, with Popular Mechanics' "SUV of the Year" award and making the Autotrader "Must Test Drive" list, among other accolades.
- 2017 Frontier: A fuel-efficient mid-size truck with power but grace, truck configurations that will range from a base 152 HP to 261 HP, and the power to tow more than three tons maximum.
- 2017 Titan: The full-size Nissan pickup can tow about 10,000 pounds, and has a nice powerbase with 390 HP. Also received the 2017 MotorWeek Drivers' Choice award for "Best Pickup Truck."
At Chesterton Nissan we carry a nice variety of Nissan vehicles, and we're located at 220 Verplank Road in Chesterton IN, near Portage and Michigan City and we also serve the La Porte, Valparaiso and Hobart areas, among other cities. For more information on the latest Nissan releases or to set up a test drive please visit us on the lot, check our inventory online or call us at (855) 902-6395.