2017 Nissan Rogue vs. 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport vs. 2017 Nissan Rogue Hybrid
While the standard gas-only Nissan Rogue is the top-selling Nissan model currently, there's plenty of room for other options (both which debut in 2017) like the compact 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport and the eco-friendly option of the 2017 Nissan Rogue Hybrid. Some of the benefits of each model:
- 2017 Rogue: Small SUV with plenty of cargo room at 70 cubic feet; 170 HP; 26 mpg city and 33 mpg highway; versatility with ability to tow 1,000 pounds; IIHS Top Safety Pick; AWD available.
- 2017 Rogue Sport: A compact crossover which seats five; similarity to the versatility and cargo room of the standard Rogue for a lower MSRP, lighter design; tighter turning radius at 36.9 feet to the Rogue and Rogue Hybrid's 37.6 feet.
- 2017 Rogue Hybrid: Reduced emissions with hybrid powertrain; a jump up in HP to 176 net between its gas engine and electric motor combo; improved fuel economy to 33 mpg city, 35 mpg highway.
MPG (city, hwy)
|Cargo Room (cubic ft.)||Passenger Room (cubic ft.)|
|2017 Rogue||170||26, 33||70.0||105.8|
|2017 Rogue Sport||141||
|2017 Rogue Hybrid||176 net||33, 35||61.4||106.8|
Look for a Nissan Rogue in the Chesterton IN Area
The Nissan Rogue is a jack of all trades and a master of everything, with the release of the all-new 2017 Nissan Rogue Sport and 2017 Nissan Rogue Hybrid models to go along with the already-selling-like-hotcakes 2017 Nissan Rogue. Each of these models is made with versatility, precise handling, fuel economy and style in mind. Now that we've seen some benefits of each of these three Rogue models, here's some of the features all three of these vehicles share:
- Combined miles per gallon of at least 28 for base trim level.
- Available moon roof.
- Available Lane Departure Warning.
- Available Forward Emergency Braking.
There's plenty of other benefits to these models, of couse. At Nissan of Chesterton we carry a nice variety of Nissan vehicles, including the Nissan Rogue, and we're located at 220 Verplank Road in Chesterton IN, near Portage and Michigan City and we also serve the La Porte, Valparaiso and Hobart areas, among other cities. For more information on the latest Nissan releases or to set up a test drive please visit us on the lot, check our inventory online or call us at (855) 902-6395.